Lab Crunch was founded in 2015 by two brothers who realised that research labs in Canada are desperately in need of custom IT solutions.
We wanted to free up time for our clients to focus on what they do best like research, caring for clients, launching startups, and integrating with governments.
Our team works with a diverse client base and specializes in building custom solutions like:
- Designing and building computing solutions that scale with their changing needs
- Creating and maintaining effective lab management systems
- Processing valuable data securely and effectively
- Building and maintaining professional websites,
- Building digital marketing solutions that effectively boost impact of research papers
- Outsourcing lab research impact and productivity analysis for grant writing
CEO & Solutions Architect
Eoghan is a Solutions Architect with 20 years experience in IT and operation management infrastructure. He specializes in project management, solutions architecture, data analytics, systems architecture and precision marketing.
CIO & Technical Architect
Sean is an Enterprise Architect with 30 years of experience in IT from requirements analysis, software design and architecture, development, testing and IT project management.